Care & Safety
Wax melt safety:
- Our soy wax melts can be used in tea light + electric warmers, however these are not suitable for use in electric diffusers that release steam.
- Be sure to place your burner on a stable, heat resistant surface away from curtains + furnishings.
- Keep away from children, pets, draughts + never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not combine different wax melt scents in the same burner.
- Never add water to your burner.
- Do not touch or move your burner until completely cool.
- Check your burner regularly for any cracks or damage.
- Do not overfill your burner.
- Use with an unscented tea light.
How to remove a wax melt from a burner:
We recommend warming your burner for around 30 seconds (slightly longer in electric burners). You should then be able to slide the wax out of the dish for disposal. Alternatively, allow the wax to melt & then use cotton pads to soak up the wax.
Flower Reed Diffuser Care & Safety:
- Use within sight
- Do not light reeds
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Harmful to aquatic life with long last effects
- May produce an allergic skin reaction and eye irritation
- Avoid placing your diffuser near air conditioning units or close to a door that leads outside where the fragrance will be lost. Heat from radiators can also cause the fragrance to evaporate faster, so avoid positioning near one if possible.
- Do not place diffuser directly onto polished surfaces
- Accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials
The regulation in practice here is the EU’s Classification, Labelling & Packaging Regulation (CLP for short) which after 1st June 2015, stipulated that all new products with hazardous substances must be labelled accordingly. CLP applies to a non-cosmetic product of any size containing a hazardous substance such as fragrance or essential oils (e.g., candles, wax melts, room mists, reed diffusers etc.).
This is a legal safety requirement which we take extremely seriously as the safety of our customers is paramount. We ensure that all our products are CLP compliant and firmly affixed to our product’s packaging that immediately contains the substance or mixture.